PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
dashboard wallpaper
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

def1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: dashboard wallpaper Reply with quote

Atheomerase

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:39 pm    Post subject: Dashboard Wallpaper Reply with quote

The color scheme looks good, I like the idea of the scrolling text, I haven't seen that before, so it is very unique to me.

The DC logo looks pretty cool with the bevel. The white text just sitting on the colors with the logo just seems so flat. Some drop shadows would add extra depth to the graphic. The 'Chris Carabba' text is reaaaallllyyyy boring, you did well using non plain fonts for the other two instances of text, but that one, just plain Arial/Verdana style text with no effects just seems plain.

The picture was cropped pretty well except for a small spot on top of his head and his back, maybe if you didnt crop it so close, and feathered the photo into the graphic, or did something else so his arm doesn't seem so misplaced over the guitar?

def1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the feed, I will remember this on my next wallpaper
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: