PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Greetings and I need some help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Corrinthia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much for the continued replies Big Grin Ok, i have an update: I tried it on my computer at work, and it works PERFECTLY...soo... i am now thinking that maybe it might be a driver in need of updating..or that my older wacom tabliet maybe causing an issue (i remeber reading somewhere that older Wacom tablets were causing some issues in CS2.)

Well, since its not the Suite itself thats the problem, i wont have to return it Yeah! Now i just need to find out why my computer at home is causing this issue.

Corrinthia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i finally figured out the problem. Windowblinds >.< For some reason Windowblinds is interfering with Photoshop... Not sure if its the particular skin i was using or not.. will have to test a few different skins to see.

Anyway, thanks for all your help and replies regarding this issue :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: