PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Wallpapers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Haunus

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:52 am    Post subject: Wallpapers Reply with quote

i'm working on a set of them so heres the first one...its a little basic but i'm going to do some tutorials for future ones...

Moi

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't mean to be harsh but, it looks very basic, is that the clouds filter? meaby you should add some more effects cause it's very plain!
you should sheck some tutorials on image blending!
also i don't like the blue color, for some reason when i think of lord of the rings a think about light brown and sepia color meaby a very gray blueisch to, but that's just personal taste!
meaby if you would try some more effects on it! Big Wink Blush

FadedinPS23

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right Moi, but he is just starting out in photoshop and he doesn't know everything there is to know.

I don't even know everything yet. I have been using photoshop for about 1 year.

Hanus: The blending is very well done. instead of clouds you should use diff. clouds. It gives more of an effect.

Proprius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think, before you rework the whole image, you should just use the LotR color scheme, like Moi said. If you want, you can google for an image and use the dropper tool to get the exact color (See tip of the week (#6?))
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

Moi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your right FadedinPS23 and Proprius, i was a lill hard Blush Blush
i know you can't know everything there is to know in photoshop right away,
i'v been using photoshop for about 4 months, and i can tell you my first creations were very eye blending!
The wallpaper of Haunus looks like a pros work against mine!
it's a good start, and to correct myself the image blending was done very well

btw: haunus i'm sure if you check some tutorials and try some more techniques you will get very good! Big Wink Blush Blush

Haunus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Proprius wrote:
I think, before you rework the whole image, you should just use the LotR color scheme, like Moi said. If you want, you can google for an image and use the dropper tool to get the exact color (See tip of the week (#6?))

well its alright, I may get back to it but I'm going to try some other things for wallpapers.

When I looked up some things I found things for image blending using layer masks...that was fairly easy, what i'm wondering is how to use the brush effects that ive seen around but im unable to do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: