PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
PATH TOOL! Please help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Judith_Jensen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:11 am    Post subject: PATH TOOL! Please help. Reply with quote

Hi,
I want to make a cartoon image from a Photo and decided to use the Path Tool so create a path. I have some questions to this...
1. When I have converted the path into a brush style it is no longer possible to change the path, right? can it be changed back into a path, so I can change it? How?
2. When the path is converted into a brush/stroke is it not possible to change the color/style of the brush/stroke? How?
3. Is it possible to keep the path, without converting it into a brush/stroke, and still decide the color/style of the stroke? How?
4. I wanted to use the path for this sketch, since I like the adjustment that I get with the handles - Do you know another Tool that has the same option, like when using the path Tool? Which one?

Judith_Jensen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use Photoshop CC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: