PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
My Work
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

photoshophack

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: My Work Reply with quote

Well I guess Let it rip.. let know know what could be changed what i need to work on better or change.. seing as how no one around me knows about art.. i need real criticism..

Some of these were tutorials.. but still would like to know what i need to change about my bad habbits

darklite

PS Version: cs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The works are great, I really love them. The only serious critiques I could make at this moment are on the first 2:

On the top image, the highlight blast coming off raised ankle doesn't look real because of the loose wrapping around the ankle. If it were me, I'd make it extremely tight to look more like a light blast.

The same with the second pic below it. The tubular-neon wrap around looks fake. For one thing, you might a slight shadow at the points where it goes behind the body to give it realism. It also looks like on her thigh, it might be seeping into the photo.

http://www.autumnwindstudios.com

jir4yu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice effect. but some area need to shape more Big Grin

bloggerjon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well impressed and a good feel to all the images.

jerryb4417

PS Version: photoshop cs5

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,
overall i like your compositions of the images, the overall techniques are good...

now there was a couple of things , which initially grab my attention ... the hands in the first and 2nd image...

first image ... the fingers looks like there double jointed.. never seen fingers like that pointing up like that.... smiling... also i can see sort of a 2nd thumb!! over all the hand looks unusally deformed... it looks like the hand is in two parts but they didn't merge right when you were working with the masks... and that light streak going thru the hand doesn't work in fact it enpahises the issue with the hands..

on the 2nd image...
a. both hands look too me just bad.... look like there severally bloated and artificial.. and the colors not right...

b. the arm, the coloration the arm looks like that of a much older person not a nice young person...

c. I thought the coloration of the legs not good looks morelike a andy warhol type graphics...

d. now another thing i noticed... was that looks like she has a large flabby handle bar there at the waist, a touch of liquidfy take care of that..

e...... also between her legs... that dark shadow between the thieghs.., maybe a flabby butt shadow, grabs too much attentiion....

f. get rid of that watch... it looks poor also very distracting from the rest of the image... and it doesn't do anything from what i can see for the image..

now although it seems i address a lot of weak things but i just like to overal i like your image very much... i wish i could do as good...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: