PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
My First Desktop Picuture
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

skate4lifee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: My First Desktop Picuture Reply with quote

Hi, This is my first desktop picture i just got Adobe Photoshop CS2 so please give some comments on adding stuff or taking out stuff or anything that can be added or changed whatever. its not completely done but yeah whatever check it out ^_^

KartRider Desktop.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  28.48 KB
 Viewed:  428 Time(s)

KartRider Desktop.JPG

s1las

PS Version: CS 8.0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:12 am    Post subject: Re: desktop pic Reply with quote

Well don't shoot me for bringing back a 'dead' topic, but since it seems that not many people ad their work here I'd figure I'll go ahead and give my noob ish opinion. I like the pic, it's nicely done, but perhaps change white into a colour, becaus it looks quiet blanc now.. I know that's prob where you want to place your shortcuts but wth.. Also maybe change the red stroke into something less hard and strong.. Just some ideas, nice work though imho

Keep it up!
Greetzz s1las

skate4lifee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i agree its blank and i dont like the red outline but i lost the pdf file of it so i was screwed. but thank you for giving me some ideas =D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: