PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Losing Quality When Making A selection
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

steventhetechnoob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:17 pm    Post subject: Losing Quality When Making A selection Reply with quote

Hi guys. For some reason now when I make a selection with my magic wand too or pen tool some of the layers below that specific layer lose quality. I'm seeing some edgy texts and blurred out lines.

I don't remember seeing this before... Maybe, I toggled something to cause this to happen?

Only seems to effect the rest of my design when I use the magic wand or pen selections.

Auieos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can provide some before and after shots it will help identify your problem.

Does the problem occur as soon as you use the selection tools (while you still have marching ants) or is it afterwards when you have done something with that selection?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: