PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Ipad app HELP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

painatal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:51 pm    Post subject: Ipad app HELP Reply with quote

Hey

I'm making an iPap app for an Hospital here in Portugal it's unpaid work (I know it sucks) but it's good for my experience.

The thing is I'm a really poor designer in coloring or icon development (at least I think I'm good with usability stuff), I'm not asking you here to make them for me it would just help to get your input on the app as it is now. If you are interested in helping I'll fully credit anyone who does so, with a link to website or something like that.

As for some app info it is just an app that enables you to take patient notes so you can acess them easily. Later on I intend to be able to add tasks to the patients, but I'm having trouble with the design as well.

I really need your input on the colors and usability screenshots below

I'll post screenshots bellow
Thanks
Vasco

painatal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: