PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
index not loading because I used slices/tables?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

telecaster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:31 pm    Post subject: index not loading because I used slices/tables? Reply with quote

Ok I made my "index" with adobe/images/slices ect...
when I try to upload it it is blank is it because the server doesn't see any text?..the server said to load everyhting into "public " folder and I did but I think they automaticaly seperate the images into another folder when the page is uploaded..so my links look lile this img src="images/blah blah

jamie473

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, not sure what you are asking but when you 'save for web' you should end up with a .html file and a folder called 'images' containing all the images that the .html will call for. Upload the .html and the images folder both into your public folder and things should be ok!?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: