PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
How to do this text effect..? =)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

xChrissie

PS Version: Adobe Photoshop Cs3 Extended.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:41 am    Post subject: How to do this text effect..? =) Reply with quote

Was just wondering does anyone know how to do this text effect with cs3? I've been wondering for a while now. I love the efect & really want to learn how to do it. There's a preview of it.

So can anyone show me or know where to find a tutorial?

Thanks in advance! =)

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard. :)

The image is coming up dead, unfortunately. Frown

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

xChrissie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick wrote:
Welcome aboard. :)

The image is coming up dead, unfortunately. Frown

What do you mean dead? Like it's not showing?
here's a link to see it.. ><
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k168/x0xChRiiSSii3x0x/12.jpg
Pleaase help. I'd be forever greatful and thankful.

Aimee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use CS2 and I'm sure this the hard way to do it but until you find the easy way, then you could try it this way......Create the solid "passion" first. Duplicate the layer twice. Then on the two duplicates take the "fill Opacity" down to your liking. Then when done postion the two lighter ones where it'll give it that effect. Remember to drag the layers behind the original "passion" layer so there is not chance of seeing the to duplicates on top. Just in case. ;)

xChrissie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aimee wrote:
I use CS2 and I'm sure this the hard way to do it but until you find the easy way, then you could try it this way......Create the solid "passion" first. Duplicate the layer twice. Then on the two duplicates take the "fill Opacity" down to your liking. Then when done postion the two lighter ones where it'll give it that effect. Remember to drag the layers behind the original "passion" layer so there is not chance of seeing the to duplicates on top. Just in case. ;)

Thanks for your help. Thats a great way to do it. But to get the glowy effect I just mess around with other effects right? Big Grin

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it wasn't showing. It is now, of course. No worries. :) Thanks.

Patrick

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

_Shad0w

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xChrissie wrote:
Aimee wrote:

Thanks for your help. Thats a great way to do it. But to get the glowy effect I just mess around with other effects right? Big Grin

Has this been solved yet? Because you can double click the layer image then go outer glow and it puts a glow around it, you can choose the colour etc.Sorry if you already knew though :P

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: