PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
how to change colours of a particular shirt/t shirt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Photography
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

rock1

PS Version: Photoshop CS6 Extended

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:13 pm    Post subject: how to change colours of a particular shirt/t shirt Reply with quote

Often in pictures of people wearing a single colour shirt, blue leather jacket , one needs to do experiments with colours for example changing the colour of the shirt from red to green/blue/orange or anything. How it can be done in photsohop? I tried the replace colour option but the result that comes out isn't satisfying at all.

jerryb4417

PS Version: photoshop cs5

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,

there a few ways to do that and it depends many time on the image itself... i find wwith any specific iimage i may experiment using a couple of different ways to see which give me the best results...

one of my favorites is using "match color" basically you do a full selection of the target.... and then from the other image you do a selection that encompasses all the shades and shadows and go to match color and go from there..

now this is one of my favorite tutorials it shows quickly about 7diffeent methods..
http://revision3.com/pixelperfect/colorize
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Photography All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: