PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
HELP!!Suggestions on HTML Email Design
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

rseni

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: HELP!!Suggestions on HTML Email Design Reply with quote

Hi,

I have set up a web-design firm website. Now I have plans to send out HTML email to potential clients. Initially I plan to target School and Restaurants in my local area.

As of now, I am half way in designing a school themed HTML email targeting school principals/ owners/purchase staff. I have attached the design for your reference.

I would like help in getting the banner done for this email. In the picture you would see teens holding a banner. However, for this theme, I prefer kids holding the banner instead of teens. The banner will have text www.my-school.com (if pic is of kids holding the banner) or www.your-school.com (if use the existing image). What I would like to know are the following:

1. Where can I get a pic of kids (psd, jpeg,gif etc) holding the banner for free.
2. What fonts should be very effective for the text on the banner.
3. In "my-school" in "www.my-school.com" will be on a strip of paper as shown in 2nd picture (attached), Where can I get to learn a photoshop tutorial on creating such a strip/block as shown in the 2nd pic.

4. Any suggestions on improving the email in terms of overall design, content i.e what ideally should be in an HTML email.

5. Any suggestion on design, content for a similar marketing email targeting Restaurants owners and hotels.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Actual Page.png
 Description:
The Actual Page
 Filesize:  57.42 KB
 Viewed:  435 Time(s)

Actual Page.png

main_banner.jpg
 Description:
Main Banner
 Filesize:  48.48 KB

main_banner.jpg

banner-2.jpg
 Description:
2nd Banner HTML Email
 Filesize:  17.57 KB

banner-2.jpg

lenswipe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe want to correct the spelling and grammar

"Why does your school needs a website"

should be

"Why does your school need a website"

-L
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: