PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Help!!! Dust spots on pictures
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Krist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Help!!! Dust spots on pictures Reply with quote

First, let me say that I am not a photographer....I just like taking pictures. Some friends called me in a panic, because the wedding photographer cancelled the day of the wedding (huge emergency). They asked if I could take the wedding photos, and told me that they had a really nice camera already there. I used this camera all night. When I got home and downloaded the pictures I found hundreds of sensor dust spots on the pictures. Confused I have Photoshop Elements 11, and have been using the healing brush to fix these. The problem is that I have very little experience using Photoshop. I have been using the healing brush, but I have over 1,000 pictures and it is very time consuming. Is there a way to do it in bulk so I don't have to do this to every picture? I would need specific instructions, b/c as I said, I don't have a lot of experience with Photoshop, or even editing pictures for that matter. I knew I should have used my own camera...Ughhhh! Please help. I appreciate your time.

thehermit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum Krist.

If you use AdobeRAW then the spot healing in that can be set to batch images, although this assumes that the sensor spots are in the same place in all the images. Are they? If not could you post crops or the images?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: