PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
First 2 Sigs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Kinroan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:43 pm    Post subject: First 2 Sigs Reply with quote

OK....I just got photoshop a few days ago and had time to play with it recently...I'd like to know how good these sigs are, and what I could do to improve them and over-all. The FFX one was my second, and I think, the better of the two...

Kyoji24

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the second one alot better, work on your text a bit more. I'm not a pro at doing design work but your text can help bring it out.

Jersey Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first one is ok, but the render is too dark, and the second one is ok, but you need to imrpove on the text, as its very hard to read, and you need to lower brightness levels, as its far too bright, open the image and press ctrl + L for levells, and muck around with that until you feel it looks better, keep practicing though!

and welcome to photoshopforums.com

Free File Uploader for Everyone to use
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: