PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Estimate my first internet-shop
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Lttybc

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:43 am    Post subject: Estimate my first internet-shop Reply with quote

Estimate my first internet-shop http://mysterious-music.com, music is my too (composer) :)

thehermit

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lttybc, welcome to the forum.

I think the comma after you link is causing problems (perhaps a reason for so few replies so far). Here it is corrected, just in case you can't change it Mysterious Music Website.

As for you website, I think it's very impressive, especially since it's your first attempt at such a thing. A few things to note, the name in banner at the top of the page is difficult to read, it may read 'surov denis' but it's a little obscure, it may not be important....

There is another thing I can think of. Being a music focused site, perhaps less words or breaking the words into more manageable chunks might help the site 'flow' more, most web users are trained in reading short chunks of text rather than long paragraphs. Maybe even breaking it up with Sub headings and Pull Quotes.

Still, it's great and better than I could hope. Are you happy with it or are there things you are unsure with?

4Dragons

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The flash banner is ok but you may want to use a more legible font. The issue is with your SEO, which is completely non-existent as far as I can tell. Your page has no eye-flow. You should put your catalog on the front page so people can see what you're doing there. It looks like a blog site that wants to discuss music, not sell it.

renata

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I was thinking of buying some of your music, I wouldn't use your site because it doesn't give me any reassuring information about payment.

Are you going to take my credit card details? If so, how are you encrypting the transaction e.g are you linking to Paypal? I don't see the logo. Do you have a secure SSL connection for that part of the process? If not, the credit card information is not secure.

If you make separate arrangements for payment after the order is taken, then this needs to be more clear.

Auieos

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really enjoyed the animated clouds behind the mountains.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: