PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
CS4 select all slices
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

yanksno1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:08 pm    Post subject: CS4 select all slices Reply with quote

Something changed from CS3 to CS4 and I can't figure it out. In CS3 you could select all the slices at once in the Save for Web & Devices by doing a Control A. In CS4, it looks like you can't select them all at once anymore (Control A doesn't work). Control A doesn't seem to work at all (at least on the version I'm using). Am I missing something or did they remove that feature?

WaseemOnLine

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: looking for a solution Reply with quote

I'm also suffering from the same of your problem, I can't select all the slices...
I wonder how, I search in the help reference of photoshop CS 4, but it doesn't exist.
Hope somebody help.

blasko229

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:57 pm    Post subject: Still missing in CS5 Reply with quote

Bump, guessed they never got around to fixing it in CS5. I swear Adobe breaks/removes one thing for every new feature they add.

blasko229

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just figured it out, click and drag to make a marquee selection with the slice select tool.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: