PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
creating paths
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

shinobi380

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:31 pm    Post subject: creating paths Reply with quote

so i work with both photoshop and illustrator, this is more of an illustrator question, but i hope you guys can help me out. Ive drawn some line paths with the Pen tool. I want to connect some of the end points of the "pen paths' to the MIDDLE of other pen paths making it essentially one path and to ultimatly make a closed object shape. but how do i connect the end of a pen path to the middle of one?

thehermit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi shinobi380, welcome to the forum. Paths have a certain set of functions, it seems that you want to close a path, the normal path key functions, Ctrl ,Alt, Shift will sort you out. If you want more specific help, shout back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: