PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Clone Stamp problems in CS6 vs Elements 7
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

rebelxgirl1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:34 am    Post subject: Clone Stamp problems in CS6 vs Elements 7 Reply with quote

Using the Clone Stamp tool in Elements 7 is great, in CS6 I get pixelation around the image that won't go away, makes it look messy & smeary. I use Photoshop for graphic/web design, often doing requests. I've got CS6 now, I had Photoshop Elements 7. I'm now having to use a combination of two programs because I love a lot of the features & things I can do in CS6. The only thing holding me back is the almost smeary like pixelation I get around the edges of the image I use the stamp tool with. I'm not sure what's causing this, but its really disappointing. Its disappointing I have to use an older program to get a better result.

Thanks for the time.

hawkeye

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The clone stamp is simply a brush. If you use a soft edge brush, you'll get a soft edge.

rebelxgirl1

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawkeye wrote:
The clone stamp is simply a brush. If you use a soft edge brush, you'll get a soft edge.

I'm using the same brush set with the Stamp tool as I used in Elements 7, & the edges were neat & clean when using Elements. But using the same brush in CS6 gets an image with smeary grey pixels around the edges that looks messy. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: