PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Channels, cant make adjustment to specific channel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

goranzon

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Channels, cant make adjustment to specific channel Reply with quote

I just formatted the computer and installed photoshop again and now when I duplicate a channel (for instance the blue) I get a new channel called blue copy.
Then I press the adjustments - levels and I get a red mask covering the whole image and a new channel called "Levels 1 Mask".
Photoshop also creates a Levels 1 layer in the "Layers view".
When I now try to adjust the levels it only affects ALL the original channels and NOT the copy one.
Does anyone know what I can do to change Photoshop so that when creating a copy channel the levels affect the copied channel??
Thanks
PS: it does not helo ctrl clicking the blue copy channel and remove the eye on all the other, the levels still only affect ALL the origianl channels.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: