PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
burning heart
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

niftyned

PS Version: CS4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You say you are disappointed with it, dont be. You have created a nice crisp image that can be improved quiet simply. A tip for the future, dont work so close to the edge of your workspace. Leave some kind of margin around your image. If you go right out to the edge it kinda looks as though it has been cut out of a bigger image. The other thing I would do is add a little bit of subtle color to the bg. Very few images have what it takes to stand all alone on a black bg so a little hint of movement or color would help. This is just my opinion for what it is worth. I did a quick edit to your image just to illustrate my point. Dont give up on it because you have almost nailed it.

heartflame-edit.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  192.84 KB
 Viewed:  392 Time(s)

heartflame-edit.jpg

redkiller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

10x a lot niftyned for ur opinion and for sure i will work on it in any new photo i will creat in the future 10x again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: