PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Angel poster [ W.I.P. ]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

voidsource

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:54 am    Post subject: Angel poster [ W.I.P. ] Reply with quote

So im currently working on making a photoshop image just so that i can learn more on how to do things faster such as movie posters and whatnot. In this current one im working on making an angel carry out a demon or satan out to space. in the background earth would be burning or badly damage maybe kinda apocalyptic. The girl herself is made up from different images so its not quite easy to assemble her and get the right parts as google isnt quite friendly but it does deliever from time to time what i need. Anyways heres what i have ( keep in mind that the devil or demon will be in her arm )....Any ideas as far colours to use to set the mood would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. The image itself is quite big so this is a scaled down version sitll in the making. P.s. I also made the earth up.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: