PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Turning a dataset into a color library
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

phospholipid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:01 am    Post subject: Turning a dataset into a color library Reply with quote

We have a project where the final media will have a color palette limited to 454 colors. We have a conversion from the media's color selection to RGB. So, from an XML file I created a CSV file, meaning I have both if necessary, of 454 colors with a name and their RGB values.

I need to create a color library so that I can put an image in photoshop and then change it to indexed color so that it ONLY uses these 454 colors.

Is there a way to convert or compile my csv/xml file to a photoshop ACT file? I feel like there must be. I do *not* want to enter 454 colors by hand.

Thanks so much for any advice. Attached is a screenshot for reference.

JH

phospholipid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, all. I'm sorry to bump this query. I am, of course, wondering if there are any thoughts out there? Or if not perhaps somebody might have suggestions on a different forums I might post this question to.

I appreciate all consideration. Cheers!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: