PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Hair Style Help for Prom
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

JayCooper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:50 pm    Post subject: Urgent help needed! Reply with quote

Can any expert be able to transform an image for me? My prom is coming up fast and i want to make it a night to remember! this will include looking my best! i want to try a new hair style but not sure if it will suit me so im trying to find someone who can manipulate two photos that i will send you, one being the hair and the other being me? this would be a great help and would really appreciate it! Confused Angel

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome, JayCooper. I went ahead split this into its own topic. You had posted in the Cash and Barter Market Place, so I left it in that section. Welcome and have a great prom.

Patrick

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Glitch

PS Version: CS4

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hair isn't exactly my strong point, but I am willing to take a look and give it a go. Can upload the originals to imgur or somewhere you feel comfortable with and PM me the link if you don't want it public?

You can also email me the pictures if you would prefer that. I believe gmail has a filesize limit for their attachments of 25MB. I don't know what email provider you use is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: