PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
How to do this in photoshop ??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

xboxsold

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:53 pm    Post subject: How to do this in photoshop ?? Reply with quote

Im new to photoshop but i cant figure out how to link the missing spaces or to connect the dots where there is missing lines in the text. I could use the pen tool but is there a function to link the lines otherwise. Again im learning and want to do it the right way. if the image dont show up i have two text letters and the lines are dashed not solid. im trying to either link the lines or fill it with a color to link the lines.

Please see attached image for reference[/code]

delete.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  22.46 KB
 Viewed:  788 Time(s)

delete.jpg

LivetoGive

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you're just going to have to use the pen tool. It should only take 5 mins.

Cyan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the pen tool is the best choice here, but giving how the characters are symmetric, you can copy parts of the picture to another layers then transform them to cover the gaps. Like:- you can cover the dot of the 'i' be copying the left side of it and horizontally mirror it, and place it above the gap.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: