PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
My 1st Ps Image need help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

ringo14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:49 am    Post subject: My 1st Ps Image need help Reply with quote

Hi i am new to ps cs5 and i made a image but its a total fail T^T i need a lil help on how to do some stuff.
1. How do i get rid of the black back ground on the bear??
2. how can colour the bears background with the back ground on the main picture?

Thanks in advance and sorry if i posted it on the wrong section

fdggfh.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  142.61 KB
 Viewed:  796 Time(s)

fdggfh.jpg

hawkeye

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put the head on it's own layer and use the eraser to remove the areas you don't want.

tezdread

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're using Photoshop CS5 for this and don't know how to remove a solid colour...wonder where you got your copy :)

Like hawkeye said keep the bears head on it's own layer (if it's not) You could also use the Magic Wand tool to select and remove the black around the bears head...

maraz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vertus Fluid Mask is pretty useful, check it out on google, could easily remove the black background from the bear head.

thehermit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once you have removed the black background of the bear it will automatically have the background of the real life image. Assuming you have the layered file in front of you and I am.

No plugins are needed, just look for how, here's something to get you started:

remove black

I would suggest a technique but depending upon your experience and the like, it may be better if you could choose for yourself.

korvinsnerf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't listen to those jokers about layers and such.Leave the black around the bears head,it looks fine.

colorznhd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:27 pm    Post subject: easy Reply with quote

ok delete that junk add new layer use color range select black with eyedrop tool make selection hit ok press delete hit select then deselect left click image drag and drop into the photo of them running frantically then edit transform scale hold shift while u drag corner to keep it in proportion move into place accordingly then click on background image and use burn tool around edges with a small brush and VIOLA a masterpeice by the way im new to photoshop i just started my second semester at IADT for my bachelors in fine arts hope it works for u and if not im sure these pros in here can help u better Big Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: