PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Remove/Filter a specifc color
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

flash gordon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Remove/Filter a specifc color Reply with quote

Hello,

Is it possible to filter out (or remove) a certain color in an entire image? I would image there would be some sort of function to do this but I can't find it.

For instance, I have an image what has a lot of #3388D9. I would like to simply remove ALL pixels with this color, and not just re-color them, but remove them from the image.

Thanks for your time.
_me.

flash gordon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this might be it:
Quote:

You could ty either select/colour range or perhaps the magic wand tool to select the background, then you could use image/ajustment/hue saturation to change the colour. If you can post the pic we can see what might be the best option for you. Wayne

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: