PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Need professional Advice
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

ZeeNaR

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:25 am    Post subject: Need professional Advice Reply with quote

Hi . I came up with this design for my web site.
I really like this collor. I need your advice and comment for this template examples. Especially for logo style. What would you recommend?
I am goning to create a full flash web site.Background will be nicely moving blue lines.
Here 3 samples .

Shadow™

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicely done, I dunno if I can give a real proffesional opinion, but i've been at photoshop and all these effects for a while, so I'm sure I can come up with something.

First off there's nothing really bad I can see about it, the only things i really don't like is the header and the reflection on the name, try and make the reflection spred out more and not end so abruptley, select that layer and when you do the reflection hit free transform, hold alt and shift and that'll make it go out more in a sense... it's hard to explain without visual aids but it's pretty basic, keep in mind the layer has to be rasterized before it transforms the right way.

The header is pretty goo, but it's a bit boring, I understand it goes with the whole style, but you could put something up there, like maybe the page your on, affiliates, or maybe just the ZeeLex text up there.

Anyways that's all I can really think of at the moment lol, hope it helped even a bit, good job on it too.

Haunus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that the style appears to be simple, but to my eye it appears a bit busy....i'm not a professional, but if I were to offer some advice, i'd take shadows but also try to make sure you dont make it too busy in the process.

magic_fella

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think form doesn't allow the piece to be functional. The reflections bother me too...and I think that you will need to re-think the layout so it serves the purpose AND is visually striking.

prefuze76

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep after it! Swap out the gradients for some solids and reinforce your important content you put in.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: