PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Photshop to Dreamweaver or frontpage2003
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

smev1n3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Photshop to Dreamweaver or frontpage2003 Reply with quote

Hi Guys.. I'm just learning to make webpages in photoshop7.. thing is i am not sure if i'm missing something here....

I can't get a photoshop wepage to open in either Dreamweaver or Frontpage3003.

I have searched for ways to save from photoshop as a HTML file, i have also tride ot inport it into Dreamweaver and Frontpage with no luck. does anyone know of a tut on the net that might be able to solve my probs?

thanks

Kev

Ximensions

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all I'd recommend Dreamweaver over Frontpage2003 any day.

I can't see any obvious problems you'd be having with opening a html file with Dreamweaver. Do you have any error messages when you try to open them up?

Gallo_Pinto

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, he didn't say he couldn't open html, he said he couldn't SAVE html. THat's an easy one. I assume you've got your image all sliced and ready to go. You should be able to go to file | save for web. You should gat a dialog witha bunch of image save format options. Just click on a slice whose image format and ave option you want to change and then adjust away. When you're done click save and it'll save an html file and a folder containing all the images it uses.

And I'd recommand dreamweaver over frotnpage too

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: