PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
So what do you guys do?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

nick p 182

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow you've had a pretty exicitng life compared to mine all it is homework Frown Frown

Gallo_Pinto

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is my second week of university?college. Starting courses in drawing/painting, photography, sculpture, print media. Drawing is probably my favourite area from high school, but it'll be a bit different here.

Jersey Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, i go to school, then do homework, then host websties using apache, then make websites using photoshop, pretty fun life i lead eh, oh and i aslo play counter strike soruce, and hang with friends, who are my fellow computer geeks

Free File Uploader for Everyone to use
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Musoka

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do mostly web design now, but I'm taking part-time Graphic Design next year. I like vectoring in Illustrator and such. I just dont get the time to do it at home.

Psycho

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im 18, and already in my 2nd year of college...still working on my basics...gonna try and major in chemistry or physics...undecided.

graduated from HS 2 years early...was in all advanced classes...kills a social life.

Toby

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey poeple,

I'm 20, from Australia, work at my local Arts and Culture centre, fixing computers, updating their website. I have Certificate III in Multimedia (Not that it counts for much as I've forgoten half the stuff I had learnt, you know how it goes, if you don't continually use a program or program(s)), did that through Open Acess over my senior school years (10, 11, 12).

I have made a few websites here and there, some for fun, others for business. I'm more into the graphic/web design than the programming aspect of thigs, as far as computers are concerned.

I also like music, writing lyrics, martial arts... among other things.

I think that'll do for now, shed some more light on my situation later.

Cheers, Toby.

stevealmighty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a DoD (Department of Defense) civillian employee for the US government, working as a professional photographer (digital) at Fort Drum, NY, home of the 10th Mountain division which is the most deployed division in the both the Army and the country (which means that I'm busy all the time). I do a large variety of photos, from criminal investigation (which requires me to have a secret security clearance), to high profile dignitaries (yester day December 6th Vice President Cheney came to visit Ft. Drum and I photographed him-->I was within 5 feet of him when the rest of the crowd/gatherers where back some 20-30 feet). I've also photographed the President of Afghanistan presenting a Purple Heart to a soldier who was injured saving lives in Afghanistan, the Chief of Staff of the Army of Afghanistan, the Chief of Staff of the Army for the US, generals from China, New Zeland, Germany, South Africa (General Mandela, whom is Nelson Mandela's nephew), and other countries. I've also photographed (and had my picture taken with) Senator Hillary Clinton and Ted Kopell (ABC nightline news) and some others. I've hung out of helicopters taking photos, and been out in -30 below doing photos. It's a fun job, but can be demanding and stressful when times get busy. The biggest downfall of my job is the crime scene photography.
All gave some, some gave all.....Lest we forget that war produces veterans, wounded both mentally and physically, and it is our job to help them now, as they have already helped us all in ways we will never know, and in ways that we take for granted every day.

cyborg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i play guitar, and umm..unno...thats about it lol..and do ps lol

jdrumstik

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Business Managment/Marketing student at BYU-Idaho, 900 miles from my home in the desert suburbs east of L.A. knows as the Inland Empire.

I'm 17, Im a Sophomore, I love cars, I love music (motion city, Potal Servce, Modest Mouse), I miss my girlfriend, I played Couter strike but my apt's Net is less than 7K, and never buy a $15 wireless keyboard from walmart.

hot shot

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well lets see Im at collage altho for some of the week then the rest of the week i do visual effects for tv and film (blowin stuff up) and then the weekend I test race cars and high preformance cars for a friends company then in my spare time photograph cars as a free lance photographer altho at the moment most of my work has been mainly for cardomain.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4
Jump to: