PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
more ps illust.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

ronmatt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:09 pm    Post subject: more ps illust. Reply with quote

Found a couple more Keep in mind that these are done at 1200ppi, so they may appear a bit fuzzy. sorry.

skin deep.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  52.55 KB
 Viewed:  1226 Time(s)

skin deep.jpg

gettin weird.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  87.21 KB
 Viewed:  1226 Time(s)

gettin weird.jpg

Jersey Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 2nd one is ok, the second one is absolutely amazing!!! it looks like some concept art from the movie
iRobot

Free File Uploader for Everyone to use
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Datameister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are quite good! I like both concepts a lot. I feel like some areas on the first one could have been executed a little better, but I'm very picky. Big Wink Lookin' really good. Keep it up!

Mothmonsterman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy Crap the first one is awsome

Datameister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That it is. That it is.

Mothmonsterman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see a few wierd spots on the second one

ronmatt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's probably more than a few weird spots on everything I do. At times I neglect to rasterize before using the eraser and that leaves some residue. Other times I just plain get bored with the piece and get sloppy. But these have no commercial intent, they're just 'fun' doodles for people to enjoy (some people do) and to show the capabilities of PS when used as an art tool. Hopefully some younger people will be inspired enough to try doing these themselves. Alot of what I see in these forums consist of nothing but text effects and scanned in photos. PS is very powerful and can do sooo much. They just have to think 'outside the box'.

Moi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great work again ronmatt!
very inspiring indeed!
Quote:
they just have to think 'outside the box'.

you are absolutely right! Will think about that next time i start something in photoshop! Big Wink

stevealmighty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ronmatt wrote:
There's probably more than a few weird spots on everything I do. At times I neglect to rasterize before using the eraser and that leaves some residue. Other times I just plain get bored with the piece and get sloppy. But these have no commercial intent, they're just 'fun' doodles for people to enjoy (some people do) and to show the capabilities of PS when used as an art tool. Hopefully some younger people will be inspired enough to try doing these themselves. Alot of what I see in these forums consist of nothing but text effects and scanned in photos. PS is very powerful and can do sooo much. They just have to think 'outside the box'.

Agreed. But, here's a dumb question.....Why would you rasterize before youuse the eraser tool? Is that something for graphics only, or would it be usefull for doctoring photos also? And, what exactly does rasterize do, ie. why rasterize an image/project? Confused While I'm not new to photoshop, I'm new to the graphics end of it!

All gave some, some gave all.....Lest we forget that war produces veterans, wounded both mentally and physically, and it is our job to help them now, as they have already helped us all in ways we will never know, and in ways that we take for granted every day.

Jersey Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rasterize, converts whatever is on the layer to an image, and generally makes it sharper, for instance, if you rasterized a text layer, you would convert the text, into images of text, so tehy are easier to edit ect.

Free File Uploader for Everyone to use
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: