PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
1 on 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Proprius

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this isn't the best place to post this, but do you guys have any good, general-type tips for making sigs? I'm fairly proficient in Photoshop, I've just never gotten the hang of making sigs.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

Shadow™

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've made 2 tutorials in the tutorials section, so the only advice i could give you is get some tutorials, or be more specific, cuz i cant help u there.

ekosh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just a suggestion for the sig battle give a sig topic and have people all have the same theme and see what people can come up with, also polls would work fine, if everyone votes for their own then basically it just cancels one vote out for everyone. just a thought

Proprius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But some people are to honorable or whatever to vote for themselves. I do like the idea of themes though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

ekosh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

personally on other sites I vote fot whoevers is best, sometimes thats mine and sometimes it isnt. its hard to get people to be honest with it, hopefully one vote doesnt sway the entire thing, but yeah themes are fun because its neat to see how many ways there are to do one thing, and then to also just have everyone post them at a certain time on the last day so that people come up with their own ideas instead of taking others, also fun to pm them to one person and at the end of the contest that person posts them all up, just makes it a little more exciting.

ekosh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so shadow we gonna do this?

shrimpy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, well, well... so we have a competition here eh?! that's cool, I'm new to the forums, not new to photoshop... I'm down for any competition, I love doing sigs, used to do some for gamers at www.teamwarfare.com.

So... who's down?!

Jersey Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

C'mon lets get this sig of the week thread and a theme for the first week sorted!

Free File Uploader for Everyone to use
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Shadow™

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol this aint SOTW, i completely forgot about this thread :P.

Ok you know what, the theme is space :P, heh, ya shocking i know, so if anyone wants to take this challange, first come first serve.

Mothmonsterman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, you really think anyone can beat you in space art here shadow?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: