PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Can't Close or Drag Browse Pallet
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

jarhtmd

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 9:49 pm    Post subject: Can't Close or Drag Browse Pallet Reply with quote

In Photoshop CS, after clicking File/Browse, the pallet opens, but the top portion of the pallet is hidden under the "blue bar" at the top of the Photoshop window. I can't drag it down to see the selections at the top of the pallet. I can't even close the pallet. How do I move and close it?
(*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*)
EDIT: I found the answer to my problem further down in the discussions list.. Windows/Work Space/Reset Palette Locations. This destroyed my workspace of palettes located where I want, but this time I'll "Save Workspace" (which I wasn't aware was possible).

Moi

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

to close it just press ctrl+w!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: