PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Outer Glow, WITHOUT rounded edges?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

K-milk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:04 pm    Post subject: Outer Glow, WITHOUT rounded edges? Reply with quote

Hi there. Well I am new to this forum, so just want to say hi, and a quick question.

I am making a logo, a lightning bolt to be exact, and have a slight problem. When I put an outer glow around it, all the corners become rounded (due to the glow), as apposed to sharp as they should be on a lightning bolt.
It there anyway around this? I've tried searching but nothing relevant came up.

I asked this same question at CreativeCow but still no luck. The only answer I recived was 'Change the Technique to Precise and play with the Contour curve."

Well I played with the couture curve and did not get any result, so maybe I am doing something Wrong or the answer was wrong?

Thanks in advance for any help. Confused

Bolt.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  164.54 KB
 Viewed:  4842 Time(s)

Bolt.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: